Saturday, July 10, 2010

Boy O' Boy


My husband and I went to a fantastic little corner diner in old Louisville for lunch today called Burger Boy that we have fallen in love with. I walked in and was greeted by one of their owners, RJ. The restaurant feels like home. People come in not for the great food, but to talk to the great people that work and own the place. It's a hodge-podge of Burger Boy lovers; white, black, hispanic, young, and old all seeking the same thing; a delicious burger!

I sat down to a delicious cheeseburger (dressed of course) and jalapeno poppers (YUM!). Justin enjoyed a bison burger with an egg (an old Australian favorite of his). In my opinion this is the best cheeseburger in Louisville! So if you're in Old Louisville near the corner of Brook and Burnett stop in and enjoy! I promise you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment